Last Updated: October 18, 2023
- Website: Refers to an online platform, accessible at optionclue.com.
- Company Service: Any services provided by OptionClue through the Website.
- Information: Any information that is made available through this Website.
- User: Anyone who accesses or uses the Website.
Acceptance of Terms
- This Agreement constitutes the complete understanding and agreement between us (“we,” “us,” or “our”) and you, the individual accessing or using the Information and/or the Website (hereafter referred to as “you,” “User,” or “Visitor”).
- The content and functionalities available on optionclue.com, inclusive of but not limited to information, services, and tools (collectively referred to as “OptionClue,” “Information,” “Service,” “Services,” “Company Service,” or “Content”), are intended solely for informational purposes and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or utilize the Company Service, and you should immediately discontinue your use thereof.
- The Information provided on this Website, as well as in its associated emails and newsletters, is not intended to serve as tax, legal, or investment advice. We recommend you consult with your professional advisor before making any investment based on the Information discussed herein.
- The OptionClue content and tools are hosted on the website located at https://optionclue.com and may also appear as applications on other websites or on your computer.
- You understand and acknowledge that past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading options and other securities involves a high degree of risk, and we assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment outcomes.
- We reserve the right to modify, revise, or delete any Information on optionclue.com at our discretion and without prior notification. Access to certain links within optionclue.com may redirect you to other websites, for which we assume no responsibility in terms of content, availability, or otherwise. Browser limitations and functionalities may affect the presentation of content on optionclue.com.
- Market data provided on this Website is sourced from independent third-party providers and is transmitted as received. We make no warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of such Information. All content on this Website is current only as of the date of publication and may be overridden by subsequent market events or other conditions.
- By utilizing the Services of the Company, you agree to assume full responsibility and risk. You are also responsible for setting your browser’s cache settings to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date data.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Information or the Website for breach of this Agreement, for actions we deem detrimental to our business, or for activities that are harmful to third parties, at any time and with or without notice.
Registration & Subscription
- To avail yourself of most services provided through the Website (“Website Services”), you are required to register for an account. This will involve selecting a username and password and providing certain personal information or data, such as your contact details. You commit to furnishing us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information. You shall not: (i) choose a username already in use by another person; (ii) utilize a username for which another person holds rights, without obtaining their explicit authorization; or (iii) adopt a username that the Website, in its sole discretion, finds to be offensive or inappropriate. The Website reserves the right to deny your account registration if it is unable to authenticate the information you provide. Should any of the information be untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse current or future use of the Website Services.
- You are prohibited from transferring your account or sharing your access credentials with any third party without obtaining our prior written approval. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account, password, and any other access credentials. Any activities undertaken through your account are your responsibility. In the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security, including the loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password, you must immediately notify the Website.
- The Company Service is only intended for your individual, internal, personal, non-commercial use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and you shall not use it in any other manner. You shall only use the Company Service in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you.
- The Website Services are intended solely for your individual, internal, non-commercial use. You agree to use the Website Services in compliance with all applicable laws. If your jurisdiction’s laws prohibit the use of the Website Services, you are not authorized to use them. We will not be responsible for any illegal use of the Website Services on your part. Moreover, you may only use the Website Services for personal purposes and not in a capacity as a registered or qualified professional securities trader, investment advisor, or an employee of any bank, brokerage, or financial institution fulfilling administrative, sales, or support functions.
- To terminate your account, you may contact support at support (at) optionclue.com at any time.
Conditions and User Conduct
- Upon activating a subscription, you hereby authorize the Company to initiate a series of Merchant-Initiated Transactions (MITs) to the payment card you provided during the checkout process. MITs are transactions initiated by the merchant, in this case, the Company, where the customer is not present during the transaction. The specific terms of your offer, including the amount and frequency of charges via MITs, will be as outlined in the offer description.
- You acknowledge that unless you cancel your subscription or request cancellation prior to the end of your current subscription term, the subscription will automatically renew for successive terms of the same duration. Your account will be charged the applicable subscription fee in effect at the time of each renewal. The term “subscription term” refers to the then-current term of your subscription, whether it be the initial term or any subsequent renewals.
- You agree to pay any fees levied by payment systems at the time of your subscription purchase on optionclue.com. You further acknowledge that neither the Company nor any persons affiliated with the Company (“Company Persons”) are responsible for such fees.
- In addition to any subscription fees, you are responsible for any internet or telecommunications charges that you incur while accessing the Website or using the services provided. For instance, if you use any of our mobile services, your network operator may charge you for data or messaging services.
- The content of this Website, including but not limited to the online equities and options screening software, associated charts, statistical analytical tools, and all accompanying web pages, are the sole property of the Company. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or adaptation of this content is strictly prohibited and may subject you to legal penalties.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute content from the Company Service to any public forum, such as online bulletin boards, message boards, forums, newsgroups, or chat rooms, without our prior written consent. Doing so would constitute a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and could subject you to legal action. You further agree not to submit information in violation of your employer’s policies, confidentiality agreements, insider trading laws, or any Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
In connection with your use of the Company Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Company Service, including, without limitation, through “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Company Service.
- Use the Company Service for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
- Express or imply endorsement from us without our prior written consent.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, or otherwise tamper with any portion of the Company Service.
- Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Company Service without our prior written authorization.
- Use any automated tools, such as robots or spiders, to access, index, or manipulate the Company Service or its contents.
- Harvest or collect information about other users without their express consent.
- Distribute or furnish the content of optionclue.com to any third party without our prior written approval.
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Company Service and the content made available therein.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website, along with any product or service procured or accessed through the Website, is provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, OptionClue, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, and agents, collectively referred to as “Company Persons,” expressly disclaim all warranties, both express and implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Moreover, OptionClue makes no warranties regarding the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of any information available on this Website.
- Neither the Company nor any Company Persons will be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use or inability to use this Website or any information contained herein.
- The Company and Company Persons do not represent themselves as attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, or investment advisors. The information provided on this Website does not constitute legal, accounting, financial, or investment advice. You acknowledge and agree that the information and this Website are not substitutes for professional advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries resulting from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any information or services on this Website, whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action.
- Furthermore, neither the Company nor any Company Persons shall be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, arising out of the use or inability to use the services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall the Company or Company Persons be held liable for: (a) any damages to your computer equipment or other property resulting from your access to or use of this Website or your downloading of any materials from this Website; or (b) any injury, loss, claim, or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, arising out of or in any way connected with any use of this Website or any failure or delay in using this Website.
- Any trading activities or investments based on information obtained from this Website are entirely at your own risk. Any profits or losses resulting from participating in markets with real funds rest solely with the user and not with the Company or Company Persons. Past performance is not indicative of future performance, and a high degree of risk is involved in trading options and securities. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. Your use of the information and this Website is solely at your own risk and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Last Updated: October 18, 2023
The Site employs various technologies, including cookies, to collect, store, and aggregate data about website usage. Cookies help us understand and analyze user interaction with our Site and enable us to recognize your browser upon subsequent visits.
You have the option to configure your browser to reject all cookies. However, please be aware that certain features or services on the Site may not function optimally without cookies. Moreover, rejecting cookies may limit your ability to take full advantage of all offerings on the Site. Cookies are not designed to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer; they serve to secure and authenticate your identity during your session and upon return visits. They also enable us to personalize your experience, including but not limited to language settings and display preferences (such as contrast, color settings, and font size).
We employ cookies to enhance your website experience, collect non-personal information about users, and store preferences and other data on your computer. This streamlines your experience by reducing the need to re-enter information and allows us to tailor content according to usage patterns. Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected regarding your browsing behavior on the Site is maintained in secure conditions.
Last Updated: October 18, 2023
Acceptance of Policy
Information Collection and Usage
The Personal Information collected is utilized to enhance and maintain the quality of the Service. Except as specified herein, your information will not be shared with third parties.
Modes of Information Collection
- Direct Collection: Information is gathered directly from you through forms on the Site, including but not limited to your ID, password, name, email, and phone number.
- Automatic Collection:
- Log Files: Our web servers automatically create log files that include your IP address, requested URL, referring URL, timestamp, operating system, web browser, and other statistics. If logged in, these files also contain your Site User ID. This information helps us track Site usage and monitor resource consumption.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device to act as unique identifiers. They are transmitted from our Site to your browser and stored on your device. Cookies facilitate the provision of certain functionalities on our Site. You have the option to reject cookies, but doing so may limit the Service’s functionality.
- Web Beacons: We employ web beacons, also known as pixel tags, for tracking website visits.
Use of Collected Information
While we currently do not disclose your personal information to third parties, we reserve the right to do so in the future to provide additional services or offers.
We may share aggregated demographic data and related usage statistics with our media partners, though this data will be devoid of personal information.
We utilize third-party services to measure website traffic. These services, which rely on cookies, do not have access to your personal information. However, we may provide them with a user-unique identifier for more accurate tracking.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information by using commercially reasonable measures. However, please note that no data transmission or storage method is 100% secure.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We strongly recommend you review their respective privacy policies.
- Access, Rectification, and Data Portability: You have the right to access, correct, or erase your personal information.
- Restriction of Processing: You may request restricted data processing under certain circumstances, such as if you dispute the accuracy of the data or if you require the data for legal claims.
- Erasure: You have the right to request data erasure under certain conditions, such as if processing is unlawful.
In the event of a security breach that compromises your personal data, we will notify you as soon as practically feasible. We will also take all necessary steps to prevent future breaches.